Wednesday 9 December 2015

Fight for You

My darling-girl,

I know how scared you are right now. I know you just feel so lost, so confused, so unsure. I know that all you want is just to feel okay again.

Baby, you’re going to be so much more than okay. I know life has disappointed you for so long now, but I promise you that you will be much than okay. You are going to be happy, My love. You are going to thrive. You’re going to belong.

You’re not lost, darling. I know where you are and I am coming for you. I have you right in the palm of My hand. I see you, baby. I know you. I haven’t forgotten you. I didn’t abandon you. You’re not in the valley alone. Your heart is going to be okay. I know it has been shattered all over again – but I will mend it.

I know it’s a lot to ask, but will you trust Me again? I know it seems like I have before, but I am not going to let you down. I know words mean so much less to you than actions, so darling, let Me prove it to you. Let Me show you My love. Let Me prove that I have good plans for your life.

Just keep coming to Me. I’ll meet you there. Baby, I will show up. I will come after you if I have to, I will always fight for you. You’re My baby-girl, My precious daughter – life doesn’t get to change that.

It’s going to be okay – I promise. Bring Me your tired. Bring Me your scared. Bring Me your confusion and doubt. Bring Me the hurt, the hopelessness, the shattered pieces. I want all of it. I want all of you.

You mean everything to Me, baby-girl. I’m not gonna leave you wandering this desert forever. Trust Me, love.

I’m here,



Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment