Thursday 19 September 2013

Dear Janna Girl

Precious Janna,

I know we've never met but I've been praying for you every day for 3 months. Though I've never met you, my heart longs to hold your hand and take care of you and tell you that you are loved. Because, sweet-girl, you are more loved than you have ever known. I pray everyday that God helps your forever family find you. I pray everyday for a miracle, for a divine intervention in your life. And every day, He reminds me that He is right there with you. He's shown me the Truth, Janna, that He truly is the Father to the fatherless. He has shown me that just as He delights in you, you also delight in Him. And though you may not know it, there are angels surrounding you every second, protecting you, and giving you peace.

Janna - I wish I could hold you. I wish I could help take away the scars that being institutionalized have left on you. I wish I could whisper God's Truth over you until your adoptive parents arrive. But because I cant, I pray. Sweetie, everything is going to be alright. I believe your life has great purpose. I believe that lying in a crib all day is not the end of your story.

I believe with all my heart that Hope is coming for you. I believe there is a family out there just hoping and longing and waiting for the day they get to bring you home. I don't know how long it's going to take, but I believe it will happen. I believe there are people out there who want to care for you, who want to love you and be your parents. I believe there are people who want to teach you about Jesus and give you the best chance at life they can.

Janna girl, I wont give up on you. I dont know where you are at this minute, I dont know if your family has already found you and are in the long processes of adoption, but I wont stop praying. God has great plans for you. There will come a day where you will be home, where you will know exactly how loved you are.
Precious one - I love you. Your Father in Heaven loves you. Hope is coming for you.

**Janna is a precious orphan in Europe, currently waiting to be adopted. She is also facing imminent transfer to a mental institution. Reece's Rainbow is an incredible organisation. You can sign up to be a prayer warrior for an orphan, or give financial support, and depending what country you're in, you can also adopt through them. Please join in praying for Janna and all the orphans in the world.


Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. - James 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment