Tuesday 28 July 2015

For The Days When Life Gets Hard

Honey,

It's going to be okay. I just want to tell you that. I just want to tell you that this is only a season, and it too shall pass.

I know life is more overwhelming some days than you ever dreamed possible. I know how hard the struggle is to find that balance. I know how hard it is to push through what you want now for what you want most. But dont forget the dream, honey. Dont forget why you are doing what you're doing. Dont forget the promise to just try. To just give it your best effort and get it done.

Baby, it's not going to be like this forever. There are hard days ahead, yes, but you have what you need for this season. I know it requires more sacrifice and more commitment than you thought it would, but it's going to be worth it. At the end of this, you want to look back and say honestly that you gave it your all.

Only God knows what's ahead of you, but this is your season right now, and that is what you need to focus on. Just keep at it, one day at a time. Pray like it's up to God, and work like it's up to you. It's all going to come together.

You've got this, honey,

No comments:

Post a Comment