Sunday 30 September 2012

Decisions

So, it's the 1st of October! I cannot believe how quickly time goes! and the more quickly it does, the more I realise how much I still want to do this year, and with my life... Right now I'm torn between staying where I am, or exploring and deciding where I want to be. I guess the problem is, I have too many dreams. I dont have a whole long list of things I'm talented at, but I want to use everything I do have. And I dont want to wait too long, because I am well aware that life is wayyy too short. But all of that comes to making decisions, which is not usually my strong point. generally, once I have decided something, I stick to it and make it happen... but it's a long process to get to that point of deciding. But I am rambling, I know. So really, I am facing choices, I am urged in one direction by this dream so strong in my heart, but I know in my head that I need to finish what I've already started. It's times like these where I come back to Matthew 6:33: 'But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.' Seeking Jesus is and has to be the most important things in our lives, before and during everything else. He is the Only One Who gives anything purpose and meaning, and if we're not doing something for Him, then what is the point? He's the only thing that will last forever anyway. I dont know what's next on my journey, I dont know how all my dreams are going to work out. But I will choose everyday to seek God, to trust His plan, and know that everything will happen when it's supposed to. My path is well-lit when I look to Him, and I know He will show me when to take the next step. I urge you, friends, look to Jesus before anything or anyone else. Keep surrendering your dreams to Him, knowing that if they are meant to happen, He will place them firmly in your heart again and again. Know that you are enough, you have enough and you do enough. When the timing is right, He will show what your next step is... Stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment